•FAQ   •Rechercher   •Membres   •Groupes   •S’enregistrer 
 •Profil   •Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   •Connexion 

Chroniques d'Iblard Index du Forum 

Chroniques d'Iblard
alliance pour : wargeneration.com

How Do You Share A Link On Facebook Chat

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chroniques d'Iblard Index du Forum >>> l'antre des colons >>> candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Point(s): 95
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Do You Share A Link On Facebook Chat Répondre en citant

How Do You Share A Link On Facebook Chat
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

All rights reserved. Press Ctrl+V (Windows) or Command+V (Mac), or right-click the "What's on your mind?" field and select Paste from the drop-down menu. This will copy the URL to your phone's clipboard, meaning you can now go to Facebook and post it. If you can't find a sharing button, proceed to the "Copying a Link" method. This will open Facebook in a new window. It's in the bottom-right corner of the Facebook post window. Business Planning & Strategy. Internet Media Printer Social Media Smart Devices Email Network Hardware Phone Software menu close Internet Media Printer Social Media Smart Devices Email Network Hardware Phone Software Page Not Found Turning it off and on again. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. Tap the browser's URL bar at the top of the screen to select the URL. 6 Click Post. This will post your link to your Facebook Timeline. It's at the top of the News Feed. On some sites, this button may just be a white "f" on a blue background. EDIT Edit this Article . Your link will be pasted into the "What's on your mind?" field, and a preview of the link's content will appear after a moment. It's in the top-right corner of the window. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Tips Posts with less visual clutter (e.g., posts without the link text included) tend to get more traffic. You can also right-click the highlighted URL and then click Copy. This option should appear in the pop-up menu. It's at the top of the News Feed. Setting Up a New Business.. 4 Tap Post. and throughout the world with essential medical resources to effectively treat and care for patients without regard to politics, religion, or ability to pay. Reviews Best Products Appliances Audio Cameras Cars Desktops Drones Headphones Laptops Monitors Networking Phones Printers Smart Home Software Tablets TVs Virtual Reality Wearable Tech Forums . Cars Best Cars News Reviews Recalls Pictures AutoComplete Carfection Cooley On Cars Concept Cars Electric Cars The Best Affordable Cars Crossovers Electric Cars Family Cars Hybrids Luxury Cars Sedans SUVs .. Click on "Delete." Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 0 Unanswered Questions Why if I make a comment and press enter it does not show? Answer this question Flag as. Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question How do you share with others? wikiHow Contributor Usually you can find a share button on most pages, but when there isn't one, you can copy the URL at the top of the page and paste it onto your Facebook page. Open a web browser or an entertainment app on your phone and navigate to the page, video, photo, or other content you want to post to Facebook. You can also add text before posting by clicking the "Say something about this" field and then typing in your post's text. Flag as. 3 Click the "Facebook" button. How do I get the article photo to change from being up-and-down to being horizontal? Answer this question Flag as. Video Apple Byte CNET Top 5 How To Googlicious Smart Home Tech Today News Special Features 3:59 CNET Podcasts Laptops Phones Tablets TVs . Most sites have a button specifically for sharing content with Facebook; if the link you want to post isn't accompanied by a Facebook button, you can simply copy and paste the link instead. Some apps will have a Share option that you can tap to bring up a Copy link option as well. EditRelated wikiHows How to Post a YouTube Video on Facebook How to Link to a Certain Time in a YouTube Video How to Unlike Something on Facebook How to Keep Safe on Facebook How to Get More Fans for Your Facebook Page How to Customise Links on Facebook How to Post to Facebook How to Copy and Paste on Facebook How to Retrieve Deleted Facebook Messages How to Download Facebook Videos For Free Article Info Categories: Facebook In other languages: Espaol:publicar enlaces en Facebook,Italiano:Postare dei Link su Facebook,Portugus:Publicar Links no Facebook,: Facebook,Bahasa Indonesia:Membagikan Tautan di Facebook,Deutsch:Links auf Facebook posten,Franais:partager un lien sur Facebook,:Facebook,: Discuss Print Edit Send fan mail to authors Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 350,444 times. How do I share a link on Facebook?shareShare ArticleTo share a link:Scroll to the top of your News Feed and click the gray text next to your profile picture.Enter the link.Add an optional update, then click Post.Keep in mind that liking or sharing a link through Facebook may show up in News Feed or on your timeline.Was this information helpful?YesNoRelated ArticlesHow do I share a post I see on my News Feed?How do I share my feelings or what I'm doing in a status update?How do I create a shared album?How do I edit my photos?How do I control who can see my shared album?. Business Technology & Customer Support 5a02188284
direct facebook chat for downloadfacebook software for i phonefacebook and instagram login issueshow to put memes and other pictures in facebook chathackear cuenta facebook paso pasohow to change relationship status for facebook on androidhello kitty happy birthday pictures for facebookfacebook messenger for samsung m3510fix my facebook appearanceerror facebook app android

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chroniques d'Iblard Index du Forum >>> l'antre des colons >>> candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
dgf_DarkNaruto by S@dMad © Dagonfield genesis concept